Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome

Let me take the time to welcome you to my class' website. Here I will have short blurbs about the school day and attempt to keep every student and parent informed as to the day to day or weekly occurrences in class. Additionally, located at the following link is the class Syllabus. You can also email me at anytime using my Fulton County Schools address, hamptonc1@fultonschools.org or at westlakelangarts@yahoo.comIt is my desire that every student in my classroom will be a complete success mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. I give each and every one of you my word, that I will prepare for class daily and be ready to present my content area with assignments, lessons, exercises, and assessments that are engaging as well as informative and appropriate. I am a hard working, honest, respectful, and gracious teacher, and demand the same treatment and effort from my students and parents.By working together, I know that this school year, and each one proceeding, will be the best school year ever! That said, let's start this year off striving for personal excellence, leaving nothing to chance.

No comments: